INDUSTRY LEADING BENEFITS
A Message from MPC's Director of Human Resources
"What's it like to work at MPC?"
I often get this question from candidates and love the opportunity to explain how we're different.
At MPC, our business is built on a foundation of strong client and employee relationships—we recognize that people are our number one priority and key to our success. That’s why we offer employees industry-leading benefits including, competitive salary, PTO, access to continuing education and training, use of top tools and equipment, the opportunity to work on exciting projects, and a family-like environment where we know and care about you personally.
If this sounds like where you want to take your career, we want to hear from you. Browse openings below or send me your resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sarah Stott, Director of Human Resources
+ Project Superintendent
- Experience with multi-family projects in excess of 40M.
- As the project leader, you have successfully led several multi-family projects.
- This position requires 10+ years of high density multi-family experience
- This position requires 8-10 years high density multi-family experience.
+ Assistant Superintendent
- Assist in running the day-to-day operations on the construction site and control the short-term schedule. The role also includes assisting in important quality control and subcontractor coordination responsibilities
- This position requires 1-2 years of related experience and/or training.
+ Project Manager
- 8-10 years of progressively responsible experience in the area of architecture and/or project management related to project development and construction.
+ Project Engineer
- 4-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-6 years of experience in commerical and multi-family construction (REQUIRED). Minimum Bachelor's Degree in construction / architecture / real estate related field. Strong computer experience in On-screen Take-off, Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam Revu, Timberline, MC2 and Revit is desired.