Employee Referral Program
MPC, DIRC Homes and HDC would like to introduce you to the new and revised Employee Referral Program.
In this program I would like to highlight two very important Core Values:
- Leadership-Intelligent, Driven, Taking Initiative, Persistent, and Purposeful
- Allegiance-Loyalty, Dedicated, Glue, Ambassadors, Invested
We believe these two core values along with Principled, Considerate, and Earnest fully encompass the company’s strategic goals.
The following are the goals we would like to achieve from this program:
- Increase employee retention
- Improve employee morale
- Improve the cultural fit of new hires, reducing turnover
- Lower overall recruiting costs
How It Works
This is where you come in, if you know someone who would be a great addition to the Company and they exhibit the above mentioned attributes, please fill out the Referral form and submit to HR along with your referral’s current resume and contact info.
We want to make this program as easy and user friendly as possible, therefore here is how it works:
- Upon a successful phone screen, should MPC choose to proceed to an in person interview, the referring MPC candidate would receive a $500 incentive.
- Should the referred candidate be hired and successfully pass the MPC screening process, the referring MPC employee will receive $500.00 at the time of orientation and an additional $1500.00 after six consecutive months of employment.
The Simple Rules
There are just a few simple rules with this program
- No referral bonuses are paid for relatives of employees
- This program is for salaried positions only
- The HR department and Vice Presidents are excluded from this program
- In the event the same candidate is referred by more than one employee, the date of the earliest referral will be chosen